Thursday 19 May 2011

Edgerton

So today was my first time in Edgerton. It was about a 2 hour drive from my house in Kingman going east on hwy 14. It was a nice little drive and there is some beautiful country around the town. Edgerton has three restaurants (which I thought was super cool), aswell as two churches, two banks, a school, a library, a curling rink and hockey rink, post office, hotel, two liquor stores, UFA, and a museum.  They also have a lovely little 12 site campground, which will be my home for the next 3 months. I also learned that only 15 minutes away there is 3 lakes. I checked them out today, they are really nice, and hopefully I'll be able to get some swimming in. I really look forward to my summer in Edgerton and can't wait till Tuesday when the real work begins.
p.s picture's are to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment